HW: Differences with Aussie Releases ?

Paul Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Sat Sep 9 16:20:00 EDT 1995

Gidday All!

I spent this afternoon salivating over Marty Lawrence's (of this list) HW
record,
CD, and video collection. I am extremely jealous, but that's not the
reason for
this post  :-)

During the course of the day I noticed some differences between his
(british) and
my (Australian) collection which some of the more avid Kollectors on this
list may
be interested in.

The Aussie pressing of Hawklords - 25 Years on is marked as published in
1979, not
1978. The marking appears on the bottom of the label rather than left of
centre as
well.

Live '79 has a blue bar in place of 'SEVENTY NINE' on the front cover
(most of you
know this allready)

Xenon Codex is not a fold out cover. The chess board appears on the front
of the
inner sleeve, with the credits on the rear.

CotBS was not released in Australia with the inner sleeve!

WotEOT is a single sleeve - no fold out shield!

Regards

Paul

oBloodyFunnyNovel - "CodgerSpace" by Alan Dean Foster

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'          .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd            /     \( o`-,  -----   may