Is there something up with the Server?

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Sun Sep 10 12:29:07 EDT 1995

>I've only received about 20 or so messages from BOC-L in the last 2-3
>days. Either everyone has gone VERY quiet, or something is up.
>
>Ideas/feedback anyone?>--
>Paul Ward

I noticed this also, but attribute it to the lack of activity by the bands.
Maybe after the release of some new stuff by either of the bands it will
pick up.  I personally have been trying to figure out this new editor I am
using, so I haven't posted much.

Duane

--
" You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
                                                 Bob Dylan