HWish: Mail order opinions

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Mon Sep 11 15:09:10 EDT 1995

Brian wrote:

>         I'm thinking about ordering a video from a company called The Right
> Choice that advertised in Guitar World.  Has anyone had any transactions with
> this company?  I'm a little paranoid about mail order obviously.  They had
> the Night of the Hawks video available for $30 BTW.  If anyone's interested
> contact me privately for the address.

Well, $30 sounds kind of steep to me for that one.  (BTW, that's from the Nik
Turner '83/'84 days, if you didn't know.....not my favourite, to say the
least).  I'm sure I only paid around $20 for it, and I think there's a local
store here in Columbus, OH selling it for maybe even less, although I'm pretty
sure it's bootlegged (as the slip-in cover looks like it's been xeroxed --
losers!!!).

Keith H.