mail order question

BRIAN HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Mon Sep 11 19:18:09 EDT 1995

Keith said:

>Brian wrote:
>>
>>         I'm thinking about ordering a video from a company called The Right
>> Choice that advertised in Guitar World.  Has anyone had any transactions with
>> this company?  I'm a little paranoid about mail order obviously.  They had
>> the Night of the Hawks video available for $30 BTW.  If anyone's interested
>> contact me privately for the address.
>>

>Well, $30 sounds kind of steep to me for that one.  (BTW, that's from the Nik
>Turner '83/'84 days, if you didn't know.....not my favourite, to say the
>least).  I'm sure I only paid around $20 for it, and I think there's a local
>store here in Columbus, OH selling it for maybe even less, although I'm pretty
>sure it's bootlegged (as the slip-in cover looks like it's been xeroxed --
>losers!!!).

Actually, I was thinking of buying the _Sonic Ceremony_ video by the Cult, not
the Hawkwind one, but I thought someome might be interested.  From what you've
said, this is probably not the case ;)  Thanks for the information.  I think
I'll give these people a go and see what happens...

ttfn,
Brian