Hawkwind losing steam?

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Sep 11 22:43:52 EDT 1995

>Has there ever been such an album? :-) (Actually, forget the :-), and
>the first album obviously doesn't count. Have there been any albums
>with no recycled tracks? How many? I'm guessing after the first 2 or
>three, there're probably none at all.)
>--
>Terry Poot -- tp at jdt.com (Work -- tp at mccall.com)

I don't mind the recycling, as long as there are some changes or differences
in the songs, it makes for a little variety.  Maybe we could start discussing
which versions are our favorites.

Duane

--
" You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
                                                 Bob Dylan