HW: Retread Tracks?

Carl E. Anderson canders at WJH.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Sep 12 09:35:03 EDT 1995

> I can't say for certain, but it didn't strike me that any
> of "Electric Tepee" was something I've heard before either.

        Well, on ET "Mask of Morning" was a retread of "Mirror of Illusion"
from the first album (mind you, a very worthwhile retread IMHO) and Secret
Agent was a retread of "On the Case" (I think) from one of the Brock solo
albums.  But I liked that too ...
        I don't mind bands doing retreads at all as long as they are
retreads I _like_.  But some of the retreads on _IITBOTFTBD_ were getting
rather stale ....  And the "dance remixes" pretty much leave me cold.

Cheers,
Carl