BOC IN ALBQ-FINALLY!! (Tubes?!?)

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Tue Sep 12 11:41:29 EDT 1995

> Manual and Jean state:
> >

> >On the same bill are The Tubes & April Wine.  It is not clear who will
> >be headlining, but it IS clear that BOC will blow them all away.
> >
> >Three BOC shows in one year!!!  Life is good.......... Manuel & Jean
> >

> This is true, BOC will blow them away, but the Tubes can put on a pretty
> fierce show also. ( At least they used to )
> Ahhh, The smell of burning leather...
As we hold each other tight
As our rivets rub together,
Flashing sparks into the night...

Wonder how good of a show they'll put on minus Vince Welnick (now with the
Dead), Re Styles (acting career after Remote Control; did she change her
name 'cuz I never heard of her after that), and I'm thinking that Prairie
Prince left the band to play with Todd Rundgren. Anybody know the lineup?

> Duane ( WPOD )

Mom and dad live in Hollywood, Hang myself when I get enough rope...

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400
-------mmmmmmm- Atlanta, GA 30342      (404) 845-3404