Off Topic

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Tue Sep 12 11:52:40 EDT 1995

> >Are you in the USA?  Where at- sometimes, the US National Public Radio will
> >run raw BBC World Service feeds including sports news.
>         I am in Greenville, North Carolina.  Do you have any
> information about frequency and times of these broadcasts
>
> Martyn

Can't help you with the frequency, but truck on down to Atlanta; there
is a Pub (forgot the name, but it is in Buckhead or Roswell) that caters
to the expatriate English community. They have a satellite feed of the
games (which start around 2300) and provide a traditional English break-
fast around 0200. Bit late for this old man...

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400
-------mmmmmmm- Atlanta, GA 30342      (404) 845-3404