Nuclear Drive

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SYSTEM9.UNISYS.COM
Tue Sep 12 14:01:52 EDT 1995

Andy said:

This made me do a real double-take, as I distinctly recall listening to
_Church_ when I got it, and instantly recognising "Nuclear Drive" as
"Nuclear Toy".  So, I had to go back and check!  What it is, is that the
_CoH_ "ND" is very similar to the "NT" on Weird 101, and the "NT" b-side
is actually quite a radical re-arrangement of that original.  Listening
to those two common descendants of the same original, as it were, I can
see why it's not obvious.

and then Jill backed this up with the Codex entry.

Well this definitely clears it up (for me anyway) as I was with Andy
on the "of course Nuclear Toy == Nuclear Drive", why ? because
I don't have the b-side or (Griffin) Levitation version, but simply
the Wierd 101 version.  Of course I assumed the b-side and the
Wierd version were at least roughly the same.

So now I find out there's another damn single or CD i have to track down ;-)
bastards, bastards, bastards......

I tell you the money I'd save if it weren't for this list :-) :-)

Cheers,
Steve L.