Nuclear Drive/Levitation

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Tue Sep 12 15:11:04 EDT 1995

Steve writes:

> Well this definitely clears it up (for me anyway) as I was with Andy
> on the "of course Nuclear Toy == Nuclear Drive", why ? because
> I don't have the b-side or (Griffin) Levitation version, but simply
> the Wierd 101 version.  Of course I assumed the b-side and the
> Wierd version were at least roughly the same.
>
> So now I find out there's another damn single or CD i have to track down ;-)
> bastards, bastards, bastards......
>
> I tell you the money I'd save if it weren't for this list :-) :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Steve L.

Hey, Steve:
If you *are* real interested in getting the Griffin 'Levitation' release in
order to get the "new" Nuclear Toy version, I just saw a used copy the other
day for $9 (US) I think.  I could try to pick it up for you if you want.
(Thought about buying it myself, but I already have the old single, and
couldn't justify the purchase.)

E-mail if interested...Keith H.

(khenders at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu)