Cities on Flame

Dan Lindfors lindfors at ALGONET.SE
Wed Sep 13 06:23:28 EDT 1995

> e:--------------------|-----------------------|--------------------|
> B:--------------------|-----------------------|--------------------|
> G:--------------------|-----------------------|--------------------|
> D:--------------------|-----     -4--  -2-   --2--------|---------------
> -----|
> A:--------------------|--  -3h4 -3h4 -3h4  -3p2p0---|-------------------
> -|
> E:-2----5----2------|-25----------------                -2-0|-2----5----
> 2--------|
>
> I'm pretty sure that's how BOC plays it in concert...

Hmm... I'm not sure if I'm prepared for that yet. :-)
I didn't show up right, did it? (or is it just my mailer?) You have
my permission to send it again -  in another form perhaps
(attachment?)?
I fully agree with your comments, Robo. Yes, it's better to play those
powerchords and maybe improvise from that. Those notes were some kind
of lame translation from the musicbook, and, I admit, not really useful.
  I've been thinking of sitting down some day to make a decent tabbing with
most of the guitarwork, with sizzling solos.. When I get some time for it...

Digger Dan