2nd try of In Thee (tab)

Niko Makila Niko.Makila at CSC.FI
Wed Sep 13 08:54:43 EDT 1995

Dan's message dated: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 14:28:40 -0000

> Interesting! I makes the # # notation understandable. But this would not
> quite explain those guitarchord notations, would it? Why name the
> chord as F#m/E# and not F#/F? Could it be that the song is in A
> major and therefore from the beginning you, so to speak, already have # for C
> ,
> F and G?

That could be the reason.  Another point is that for some strange
reason the people who do guitar songbooks are clueless.  I'd be happy
if I heard a good explanation why guitar songbooks are generally much
poorer in quality than piano songbooks.

Guess why I prefer piano stuff although I play guitar?  (Actually I
bought a piano few weeks ago so now I can put the old books in proper
use.)

> Where is Doctor Music?

On the neverending tour, isn't he?

        //niko