Secret Agent = HW: Retread Tracks?

Carl E. Anderson canders at WJH.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Sep 14 09:28:21 EDT 1995

> In a similar vein, do people generally listen to just one era of HW?
> When I have a deep need to hear HW, it's generally for the '71-75 period,
> sometimes for '76-79, almost never for '80-84, occassionally for '85-'89,
> and often for '90+.

        I have nearly identical listening habits, except my listening to
post _XC_ stuff is much more patchy.  Lots of _PS_ and _TBT_, the rock
tracks from _ET_ and almost never to _IITBOTFTBD_.  Not a big dance/ambient
fan ;) though I've listened to _Anubian Lights_ much more than _IITBOTFTBD_

Carl