Secret Agent = HW: Retread Tracks?

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Thu Sep 14 15:12:01 EDT 1995

> > In a similar vein, do people generally listen to just one era of HW?

Generally I listen to stuff from the last 10 years.  I've heard the older
stuff too often to get big thrills from it anymore, but I dip into it
occasionally.  Sometimes I latch onto one album or another (e.g. ISOS, PXR5).
I hardly ever listen to the 79-85 period (between PXR5 and Live Chronicles,
both of which I like).

I wouldn't say I'm a big dance/ambient fan, but I like spacey stuff, and
IITBOTFTBD still has just about enough of that for me.  Oh, and I like
reggae.

Ob70sTrash: ELP.  Why oh why did I ever like them?