Directory Status Update

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Sep 14 17:56:00 EDT 1995

Hi folks mighty, mighty quiet today.  Anyway here is the latest status of
the directory.  If there are no objections there will be two different
attachments comming out pretty soon, one will be condensed and put into a
standard format which includes five feilds:

Name:
Age:
Handle:
Primary Band:
Email address:

The other will include all of the other detailed aspects of each persons
a listing of people needing to furnish some information relative to the
above five fields.  When you see the listing posted please send your
published hope to also give everybody some interesting figures such as
number of suscribers (who responded at least) average age overall, average
age of BOC side/HW side, youngest and oldest etc.,

BTW For anybody planning to attend the BOC show at Jaxx, Springfield VA
10/20 I know where discount tickets for the show can be obtained after this
Sunday 9/17.  In the words of ZZ Top "let me know if you wanna go..."

Five in the CD player:

Saigon Kick - The Lizard
Saigon Kick - Saigon Kick
Saigon Kick - Water