Recycled Hawksongs

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Sep 14 23:23:23 EDT 1995

After reading some of the previous posts about the Hawks redoing songs
under different names, and re-editing and such, I went and listened
to a bunch of my cd's and discovered another recycle I hadn't seen
posted yet.  I noticed that the song Social Alliance on Zones is the
same song as Out of the Shadows on Space Bandits.  The words are all
different, but the music is almost identical, note for note, with the
exception of there being more lead guitar added to Social Alliance.

Also on Live Chronicles, versr two of Choose your Masques is the last
portion of MM's Warrior's on the Edge of Time from Intake and Outake.

Duane

--
" You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
                                                 Bob Dylan