Anothers Name

Martyn White white at BORG.MED.ECU.EDU
Fri Sep 15 10:50:46 EDT 1995

>circumstances I guess - though I'm mildly curious to know where an
>android replica could have been unfaithful if she'd been in space with
        As I understood it, he left his real girlfriend on
earth to fly a space mission.  Due to the relativistic time dilation
effect which he incurred, she would have been old when he returned
to earth while he would still be the same age.  And of course, her
parents refused to let her be frozen while he was away (bastards :-).
        Consequently, on his return to earth, he had to make do
with an android replica of his girlfriend which (who?) had evidently
been misprogrammed to moan another's (or her mother's :) name at
the point of climax.

        I ask you, is that the spirit of the age?

Martyn

PS I wonder if one day it will be possible to build an android
replica of Bridget Wishart