hw: Wots been happening???

Rob S etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Fri Sep 15 16:05:36 EDT 1995

> >   Hiya, I've been away for a week or two and got back to find
> >  the tour dates and an all-nighter have been announced. Has anyone
> >  got the album or single yet? Any good?
>
> Guess what?  It's late! :)

   No surprises there then. :)

> I just got mine this lunchtime - I think we're going have a mega-boc-l
> meet...
>
> "12 hours of Hawkwind's techno trips and psychedelic dreams, plus many
> special guest bands" it says here.

 Should be good, the ads for the tour in the Melody Maker last
week said the same and they had a cool picture of a gangly-looking,
Rockwell-esque alien.
 I'm off to see the Ozrics, Eat Static and System 7 at Brixton next
week in a 16 hour all-nighter. 28 hours of psychedelic music in two
gigs within the space of a month. My brain is gonna implode!!!

  bye - Rob