Hawkwind and Bridgette

RJPXR5 at AOL.COM RJPXR5 at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 15 11:17:30 EDT 1995

duane asks:>>>>>Can someone tell me what ever happened to Bridgette? What
other albums
does she sing on besides Space Bandits?  I found her voice to be a breath
of fresh air hearing it with the Hawks.<<<<<<
bridgette only did the one studio album,but was on palace springs,and
california brainstorm,also the italian book neverending
story of the psychedelic warlords disk.she was in the hippy slags who
performed on the travellor's aid trust.
i don't know the name of the band she's in now,but i wouldn't expect
to see her with the hawks again.
she didn't make the 91 U.S. tour because her boyfriend wouldn't let her go!i
do know she is in an active band,richard chadwick told me the name but i've
forgotten it.  rj