Moorcock and Hawkon

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Fri Sep 15 12:10:10 EDT 1995

On Fri, 15 Sep 1995 RJPXR5 at AOL.COM wrote:

> There's also the question of whether the folks in the band will be
> sensible enough to drop any frictions and arguments for a day and let
> any and all ex-members come along.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> in new haven, ct., april 1995,dave brock was asked if any former members
> would be invited to attend.i don't remember dave's response
> well enough to quote him,but he basically said no,and hinted that
> m. moorcock could possibly guest.

I don't imagine that's very likely, as MM seems to pretty much consider
Brock a thief/cheapskate and doesn't _want_ to work with him.  I think MM
would be much more likely to make appearances in company with Nik, etc.
rather than Brock.

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Nomad of the Time Streams #159
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Keeper of _The Dead Gods Book_
iscladoc at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_