Pinkwind

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Fri Sep 15 14:28:29 EDT 1995

Paul, that strange guy, sez....

CHOMP!

> Btw, if ever you come across that Pinkwind CD you got for me, whilst
> you are packing up, send it my way, with a note as to how much I owe
> you...

Saw the Pinkwind CD at Tower Records in Tysons' Corner VA about a month
ago. It was around $34.00, if memory servers. As it is, I will be driving
by that very store this evening; however, by the time the plane lands, it
will be long closed ( :-( for me, :-) for my wife and wallet!).

Sounds like you need to make a road trip up to the DC area, Mr. Paul...

> Cheers,
>
> Paul.
>
> PS: Congratulations on being accepted.
>
> e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.