BOC: Guitar Magazine Article

Matt Thompson thompsom at OSOFT_NT.BUCKHEAD.COM
Fri Sep 15 16:01:00 EDT 1995

>> Does anyone remember Buck's Guitar Secrets column for Guitar for the
> >Practicing Musician in the mid 80s?

>Yeah, I only have one of those articles, something about hand putty for
>warming up your fingers.
>
>Do you have any old articles you can share with the list?

>                             Manuel

I should be able to dig them up -  I think I have most of them.  The same
magazine did a feature article on Buck and transcribed Burnin' For You in
'84.  In '86 they transcribed DFTR and had Buck "In the Listening Room"
where he reviewed a handful of songs by other artists.

Should I post these to the list or should interested people contact me
directly?  The Guitar Secrets columns may not be that interesting to
non-guitarists.  I also have longer BOC articles from Creem magazine ('74,
'76, '81, '82, '88), Guitar Player ('75 I think), Blast ('76), Metal Scene
(by DF) and others.  Perhaps photocopies for anyone interested would be the
best way to share.