Is any Body Out There?

Carl E. Anderson canders at WJH.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Sep 15 17:31:38 EDT 1995

> Where the hell are all the BOC fans lately?

        Oh no!  The dreaded question.

> What are the Surgeons up to?   Come on the silence is
> killing me.

        Last I remember, Deb was posting she might go and see Monster
Magnet at some show in NYC.  Perhaps the volume blew her away ... nah, I
think she could withstand far greater sonic impact.  Perhaps Dave Wyndorf
plunged off the stage in a drug crazed haze and crushed her?  More likely
one of the amplifiers, since Dave probablyu doesn't weigh enough to crush
anyone ....

Carl