BOC set changes

jean l delacour delacour at UNM.EDU
Sat Sep 16 14:17:09 EDT 1995

Adrian;

Wow!!  I agree with you that Burnin' should be put to rest for awhile.
That's usually my "Pee break song".  However, Danny Miranda adds new
life to Godzilla and I think it should remain in the list.

An acoustic version of Reaper?  I have a version from the Guitar For The
Practicing Musician series CD that is just awesome!!  Now that would be
beautiful to see and hear live someday!!

A NEW OPENER?

Which brings me to my next point; the opening number.  Wouldn't it be
great to hear R U Ready 2 Rock as a set opener from time to time??
Stairway has been used as the opener now since late 1989 or so.

Perhaps we should put our own set list and post it on the list for
further scrutiny?

MY LIST WOULD BE:

R U READY 2 ROCK
DOMINANCE AND SUBMISSION