BOC set changes

Joseph Brooks bpalace!jbrooks at CONNECTNET1.CONNECTNET.COM
Sun Sep 17 03:09:04 EDT 1995

On Sat 16-Sep-1995 12:17p, jean l delacour wrote:

jd> Which brings me to my next point; the opening number.  Wouldn't it be
jd> great to hear R U Ready 2 Rock as a set opener from time to time??
jd> Stairway has been used as the opener now since late 1989 or so.

Thats just what I mean. If it were me (its not), I'd change the opener every
week, or even very show. I'd mix that set all to hell & gone...

jd> Perhaps we should put our own set list and post it on the list for
jd> further scrutiny?

See previous post :>

       |_||/          * jbrooks at bpalace.com                    Grateful BBS"