Bad Gigs?

Norman Beresford Norman at FAITH.FTECH.CO.UK
Sun Sep 17 13:28:08 EDT 1995

I was talking to one of my mate's flat mates whose a veteran of quite a
number of HW gigs, both punter and support, and he was saying how he felt
that HW tended to be rather hit or miss and that in his experiance it tended
towards the miss side more oftern then not.  I could think of only one bad
gig that I have seen (Hemmel Hempstead in 92ish) and that wasn't the bands
fault.  Just wondered if anyone else had any views on this.

As a result of this conversation I now really want to see Nik Turner's lot,
any clue as to when they are likely to be touring the UK?

Norman