Taping B.O.C.

Steve zaius at TELEPORT.COM
Mon Sep 18 01:54:54 EDT 1995

>Suggestion for the band: Allow taping at your shows!!! Many big bands are
>doing it and we love 'em for it. Phish, Blues Traveler, Black Crowes, Grateful
>Dead...

Anyone ever hear anything from the band on this topic?  They are literally
a *cult* act (not in name only) now and the era of heavy metal bands
playing big hockey barns is at an end (thank heavens)
So why not play the role to the hilt and revel in their cult status.

"I don't practice what I preach because I'm not the sort of person I'm
preaching to."
-J.R. "Bob" Dobbs