assassins of silence

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Mon Sep 18 10:07:43 EDT 1995

Carl E. Anderson writes:

>         Well, in this case it's simply the collective name for everyone on
> the Hawkwind tribute compilation.  I wish they'd put this out on CD ... :(

Me too (ahem).  My vinyl playing equipment is over the other side of the
Atlantic, with no prospect of it being replaced over this side.

Cheers,

Paul.

obNuisance: Getting a call from my long distance carrier to ask why
I've dropped them, thereby discovering I'd been slammed by someone else. :-(

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.

"If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all..."