Nik Turner Cleveland show

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Tue Sep 19 06:13:23 EDT 1995

A little while back someone posted a message asking for information
about anyone having video of the Nik Turner show recently in Cleveland.
I privately sent them a phone number to call for info.
Well... it seems I have lost that number, so if that person is lurking,
could you please return the favor and send me the number?
Thank you

Duane

--
" You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
                                                 Bob Dylan