NEW AND UPCOMING CD RELEASES, WEEKLY LIST: 1995-Sep-18 (fwd)

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Wed Sep 20 02:41:37 EDT 1995

Paul,

  Thanks for the info on Hawklords Live. It does look great,
but since it wasn't released 'till '92, probably one of those
CD only releases, and if it was released on vinyl, not likely
I'd find it over here. Oh well, I'll at least get a dub of it
someday. Tough to beat that set list...
  Thanks for taking care of the whole Henderson/records deal.
I'm gonna e-mail him and confirm that I got his address... I
assume you wouldn't need any extra money for shipping again,
are you gonna send the records to Vegas again?

Chuck