BOC CDs, was Re: BOC We gotta get out....

Dan Lindfors lindfors at ALGONET.SE
Wed Sep 20 07:46:40 EDT 1995

> Are you sure you don't have some faulty CD's? I think my OYFoOYK's CD is
> faulty, On the part where Eric says, "Like to thank my fiends here that
> gave me this little whip......" it sounds like someone is running a
> blender with pieces of slate in it. Anyone elses feet/knees have this on
> it?

Yea I have it too. It's beautiful... Mine is mastered in Austria. Otherwise it sounds
MUCH better than my old vinyl (I've played that one so many times that the
needle came out on the other side. Honestly...)
Also my Secret Treaties CD has a fault. In the guitarsolo of Cagey
Cretins the sound almost stops for a short moment as if someone
(probably excited by Bucks work) accidentally had touch the
master-tape.

Dan