Old info?

Kevin Haskel Rubin gnome at TELEPORT.COM
Wed Sep 20 12:21:50 EDT 1995

> On Fri, 15 Sep 1995, Craig Shipley wrote:
>
> > label for Cleopatra). Versatile folk, Pressurehead. Also from
> > Hypnotic is Space Does Not Care by Zero Gravity, which is
> > basically Pressurehead's Len Del Rio,
>
> BOC link - isn't there a song that goes
>
> "Del Rio's song
>  oh Del Rio
>  when times get rough
>  and rivers freeze
>  I think you know enough.."

Ironically, it's called _Del Rio's Song_.  It's on the Imaginos CD.  I like
Paul Mather's explanation of how it is the same Del Rio.

-kevin

--
Kevin Rubin aka 3999RK60 RU5M7I              Co-Op Network Operations Manager
gnome at teleport.com         Oregon Coast Rural Information Service Cooperative