New releases

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Thu Sep 21 18:23:15 EDT 1995

>        Speaking of more opinions on the new HW stuff, there have been a
>        LOT of new CDs coming out, in both the US and UK lately.
>
>        For example, current or upcoming UK releases include:
>        - HW "Alien" (+ CD-single also available)

I did a hunt for the CD single today - ended up with one android-person
telling me to look under "New Releases" (I'd just done that) and then
that "there's a back-catalogue behind them" (I wasn't looking for a back
catalogue....)  so I gave up there.     HMV told me however that the
Hawkwind was due for release next Monday.    Couldn't decide, and couldn't
be bothered to argue whether they were looking up the single info or the
album but I reckoned it didn't matter much since nothing seems to be
around the shops yet so I guess it'll be next week before anything
emerges.

>        - Spiral Realms "Crystal Jungles of Eos"

If anybody sees this in the States could they pick it up for me.
Please!   I'll pay by Money Order or can look out UK CDs for a trade if
that's easier.

cheers

jill

>        and a complaint about
>        "PinkWind" (forgot who)

a complaint I must agree with unfortunately!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk