HW: Help a poor dj...

BRIAN HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Thu Sep 21 18:49:33 EDT 1995

>>in the Box", which was well done.  I'm curious as to which tracks are
>>the best (in a spacy-yet-hard-driving sense).  Does the PS version of

>        The version of Asssault and Battery/Golden Void is one
>of the best ever IMO

>Martyn

Thanks Martyn and Carl.  The length dosen't bother me.  I'll just
sandwich it between the Ramones' "Psychotherapy" and Budgie's "Crash
Course in Brain Surgery".  That should even out the timing a little.
I find Hawkwind the perfect compliment to almost any kind of music-
even the Ramones.

ttfn,
Brian