New releases

Norman Beresford Norman at FAITH.FTECH.CO.UK
Thu Sep 21 18:47:44 EDT 1995

 HMV told me however that the
>Hawkwind was due for release next Monday.    Couldn't decide, and couldn't
>be bothered to argue whether they were looking up the single info or the
>album but I reckoned it didn't matter much since nothing seems to be
>around the shops yet so I guess it'll be next week before anything
>emerges.

I was in HMV (West London) two days ago and asked them about it.  They
looked it up and had it as definatly released but the shop hadn't ordered
any copies.  They offered to order it for Friday but I'm broke till Sat.
after which point I'll be back at uni with a couple of branches of the ever
helpful MLM just a short bus ride away.

Norman