More opinions wanted

Doug ISTS018 at UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Thu Sep 21 22:53:16 EDT 1995

Hi Captain, long time no see.

For me Mike Lloyd Music is the best source for new Hawkwind/Brock
releases. I just call them, ask for Andy and give him my credit card
number and orders. Whats great is to preorder a release and whenever it
comes out they place it in the mail the same day they get it. I got the
White Zone just as the reviews came in from the UK fans. :-) It nice to
get on their mailing list too.

I'm sure you've notice that Emergency Broadcast System releases are VERY
expensive as imports here in the US. So you might pay about the same if
you wait to find it locally, not to mention waiting for a month or so.
Is it me or does it seem that Griffin may be a while on getting the new
ones out? Perhaps the remastering and "Box Set" is still in production. :-$

Also I've heard an officially sanctioned HW mail order bussiness will
soon open up in Clevland and will strive for competitive pricing.

Doug
                            refurbish a bus and they will come
                                                Ode to an American Hawkfan