New releases (OFF TOPIC)

Carl E. Anderson canders at WJH.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Sep 22 09:46:15 EDT 1995

> Carl, tell me more about RJ, is it psychedelic like _Way Out_ or more
> polished and alternative like _Reflector_??  Thanks

        _Return Journey_ is composed of outtakes from the sessions for the
first album, I believe, and is pretty psychedelic and not nearly as
restrained as, well, the only other CD from them I'm familiar with is
_Libertine_.  I've been listening to Scott Heller's taped copy of _Return
Journey_ and it is a *must-have* on CD.  I went out and bought a fuzz-box
because of this ;)

Cheers,
Carl