hello again

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Fri Sep 22 18:26:30 EDT 1995

> couple of points: my new local hmv (derby) inform me that area s4
> will be out on the 25th - i've ordered a copy so when it does appear
> it will appear (or something)

and will promptly disappear - or not having appeared it will disappear
without appearing but it may yet appear without having appeared to, at
which point its disappearance will be subject to its apparent
appearance and it will appear to apparently disappear......

ummmm  -   oops

Back to our regular programme

> jill, you've sold me on yassassim, but dyk if it's on vinyl? (yeah,
> i'm snap, crackle & pop fan m'sen)

nope, sorry, I don't think it does I'm afraid - tho' I could check with
Mike Lloyd Music next time I'm in touch.

cheers

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk