Hello Everybody

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Sep 22 18:11:00 EDT 1995

Its good to be back; life just isn't the same when you don't get your BOC/HW
mail-threads on a daily basis.  The work on the directory continues and I
apologize for the delay, unfortunately I am one of the few people in the
world that does not own a home computer, and home is where I have been
working lately.  The first thing I will put out is a listing of missing
relevant information from the directory.  This would be real name, e-mail
address, age , Primary Band (HW or BOC).  When you see your name in any of
these categories please provide me with the information.  As soon as the
majority has been submitted I will publish the full set or responses and the
short form which only includes name, handle, e-mail adress and primary band.
 Please inform me if you cannot access a generic ascii file or MS Word for
Windows.

On topic I notice Sony on-line is now showing a Sept. 26 release date for
WOTT, anyone have any newer information?

Five in the CD player lately
Frank Marino and Mahogeny Rush -  Double Live
BOC - OYFOOYK
Rainbow - On Stage
Triumph - Stages
Rush - All the Worlds A Stage

PS - Is there another AB out there?  Before I stopped receiving mail someone
signed as AB and the post was not mine.  In addition, today I saw some
qoutes attributed to ab> on a posting that was not mine.  If there is
another AB can we talk?  Don't want you to get accidently flamed for being
off topic or a mega poster.

A(Buck Dharma)B