The Cyberspace Conspiracy

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Fri Sep 22 17:52:40 EDT 1995

I came across this article in rec.music.collecting.vinyl and thought I
would pass it along.  I don't have any affiliation with these guys or
know anything about them, so buyer beware.

Frank

From: Ande Tucker <a_tucker at deltanet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.collecting.vinyl
Subject: Hawkwind  -  The Cyberspace Conspiracy LP  -  For Sale
Date: 19 Sep 1995 22:51:29 GMT

The Cyberspace Conspiracy   ---   $10  (+ S&H)

Recorded live at Rock City in Nottingham on May 18th 1990

1) Assault & Battery
2) The Golden Void
3) Out Of The Shadows
4) Snake Dance
5) Utopia
6) Ejection
7) Damnation Alley
8) Wind Of Change

A numbered limited edition of 250 vinyl albums.

SHIPPING & HANDLING:
In the US - $4 for the first item and $2 each extra item.
All packages sent insured.
Outside the US - Please enquire for your postage costs on your order.
PAYMENT:
Money Order in $US, personal check in $US (please allow time to clear)
& Internation Money Order in $US. Do not send cash.
Email: a_tucker at deltanet.com
Ande Tucker. P.O. Box 5593, Huntington Beach, California, 92615, U.S.A.

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (708) 576-3110 | fax: (708) 576-3240

I think people tend to forget that trees are living creatures.
They're sort of like dogs.  Huge, quiet, motionless dogs, with bark
instead of fur.      -- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey [SNL]