HW: Lemmy Tracks?

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Sun Sep 24 16:04:28 EDT 1995

hi,

I'm going to swap a tape with some Sabbath covers with a Sabbath fanatic.
As I won't fill up a half C-90 with covers he doesn't have, he assumed I
tape down HW with Lemmy on the other side. He's also a Motorhead fan, but
haven't heard anything pre Motorhead, and no Hawkwind at all.

The tune which immediately came on my mind - beside the obvius 'Watcher',
'Lost Johnny' and 'Motorhead' was the Bass Freak Out version of 'Time We
Left' on _Space Ritual II_. Also one or two tracks from Sam Gopal/Escalator
will hit this tape.

Is there any other suggestions where Lemmy is at his best?

\\joe