HW: all-nighter

Rob S etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Mon Sep 25 11:39:37 EDT 1995

   Whilst at Brixton on Saturday for the Megadog all-nighter
  I was handed a flyer for the HW all-nighter which had a list
  of all the bands who are playing and of course I left it at home.
  Anyway, the ones I can remember are:-

   Utah Saints          (bizarre!!!)
   Back to the Planet   (boring)
   RDF                  (excellent)
   Salt Tank
   Porcupine Tree
   Electric Groove Temple
   + others (I'll post them tomorrow)

   I was also handed a flyer for a CD sampler which features loads
  of spacey/prog bands including Omnia Opera, Porcupine Tree and
  about 30 other bands all for just 5 pounds. Again I'll send the
  details tomorrow.
   BTW.....the Ozrics were excellent (as was System 7) and for the
  person who asked, there was no problem with "consumables" at the
  Brixton Academy, if you see what I mean. ;)
   After the gig we spent Sunday morning at Camden market where I
  found a bizarre electronics shop selling very weird stuff, such
  as glass heads filled with bubbling water, a home made Theremin
  (one of those electronic instruments which made the eerie sounds
  in 50's sci-fi films) and an aura machine. They were selling
  "space rock" compilations, but had sold-out and he didn't know
  what was on them. I've got to go back there!!!

    cheerio - Rob