Workshop of the Telescopes

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Mon Sep 25 05:17:50 EDT 1995

>w/ a release date of September 26...here's what Eric Bloom has been saying on
>the AOL Board....

>Well.....I have Workshop of the Telescopes right here

Anyone heard anything about a Euoropean/UK release date yet?

>Sony did a very good job..hope everyone likes it

Well, wonders will never cease. After the last few dissappointing compilations.

>It appears Sony/Columbia/Legacy is seriously going to promote "Workshop of
>the Telescopes", for which we are very happy.

This is really great but IMHO it *will* delay any new material being released.
But on the other hand if it does well, an album of all new stuff may also
get the full treatment. This can only be good.

>, we are OTF...including Europe, which will begin on the last weekend of
>October...guess we will have to celebrate Halloween over there this year.

Well confirmation of a European tour, anyone know any dates yet?

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com