Will the real AB please stand up

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Mon Sep 25 08:59:11 EDT 1995

On Fri, 22 Sep 1995, BREVARD Adrian R. wrote:

> PS - Is there another AB out there?  Before I stopped receiving mail someone
> signed as AB and the post was not mine.  In addition, today I saw some
> qoutes attributed to ab> on a posting that was not mine.

Yes, there is.  There is some bloke on the list called "Albert
Bouchard."  The "ab>" quotes were attributed to him.  Strange, but the
name sounds oddly familiar... ;-)

Cheers,

Paul.

PS: I believe he signed on the list before you, so he is actually the
"original" AB, should an acrimonious custody battle erupt over those
particular initials.

PPS: E-mail to abrevard at shl.com bounces as "unknown address."  Maybe this
is why you aren't getting as much e-mail as you used to?

obListening: Mississippi Fred McDowell, "61 Highway"

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.