Hello Everybody

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Mon Sep 25 09:03:23 EDT 1995

Welcome back, d00d!

> PS - Is there another AB out there?  Before I stopped receiving mail someone
> signed as AB and the post was not mine.  In addition, today I saw some
> qoutes attributed to ab> on a posting that was not mine.  If there is
> another AB can we talk?  Don't want you to get accidently flamed for being
> off topic or a mega poster.
>
> A(Buck Dharma)B

Uhhh, that "other" AB is Albert Bouchard; y'know, the guy that played the
drums ('n synth 'n accoustic guitar 'n sang) in BOC. You may just want to
modify your tag line just a little...

objCassette Deck: Porcupine Tree / Up The Down Staircase

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400
-------mmmmmmm- Atlanta, GA 30342      (404) 845-3404