Hi - I'm Back!

Mon Sep 25 09:33:28 EDT 1995

Greetings once again fellow BOC-L members.  After 2 weeks of much-needed
vacation, I have returned to work (yuck), and BOC-L (yes!).  I hope there's
been some stimulating BOC and/or Brain Surgeons discussions in my
absense, and if there has been, could somebody fill me in on what I've
missed?  Much appreciated.

The first post I received upon starting the BOC-L mailfeed back to me says
that *Workshop Of The Telescopes* is out.  Really?  Where?  One of the
first things I did when I got back home yesterday was head to my local
Tower Records and Newbury Comics, and neither had it?  To anyone who has
seen it, please let me know where, and provide any other details you can.
If this has already been discussed on the list, someone please let me
know -- but my guess is that at this point, most folks don't yet have their
copy.

Any new news in the Brain Surgeons?  I've been away from my CD's for two
weeks, but the first CD in the stereo yesterday when I returned was
*Trepanation* . . . ah, it is good to be back.  I've said it before, and
I'll say it again -- if you haven't gotten this disc yet, you are doing
your ears a serious disservice.

Looking forward to new mail,
John