HW: Lemmy Tracks?

Simon Hudson 100651.1524 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Mon Sep 25 14:46:30 EDT 1995

> From:    "Carl E. Anderson" <canders at WJH.HARVARD.EDU>
 > Subject: Re: HW: Lemmy Tracks?
 >
 >        Well, Lemmy sings and plays bass (I think) on >"NIght of the Hawks",
and sings on the "Silver Machine" >from the Reading '86 CD.  Nearly anything
from _Space >Ritual_ will have major Lemmy action.  Don't forget "The
 > Watcher" from _Doremi_ which got a major reworking with >Motorhead ....

 I was there at Reading in '86, and it was a great Hawkwind gig,  despite
Lemmy's voice being completely shot (It just added to the atmosphere). Classic
festival too, crap toilets, loads of dope, low police profile and the Great
British Weather. Happy memories! Most of the people there had been on the road
since stonehenge got cancelled.

 I'd no idea there was a CD. Can anyone tell me where to get it?

 Simon Hudson
 Liverpool, UK

  E-mail from: Simon Hudson, 25-Sep-1995