HW: Rumor: Dave and Nik make-up!

Carl E. Anderson canders at WJH.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Sep 25 15:06:08 EDT 1995

        Oh, BTW, I heard from Chris Bruce this weekend (who _finally_ was
brow-beaten in finishing recording my demo songs) that Dave Brock and Nik
"made-up" last weekend (I assume he means the weekend before this one just
past).  Dunno how much truth there is in that, or what it might mean--but
at least I would guess there's a chance we'll see Nik if they get a
reunion-Hawkon gig together (now if they could get Lemmy too ....)

Cheers,
Carl