Will the real AB please stand up

Bert Edens bedens at INTELLINET.COM
Mon Sep 25 15:29:45 EDT 1995

>True, Al I know about but he usually signs his post as Al not AB.  There was
>a post signed AB beyond the "ab>" post, that is who I am looking for.

If I can chip in here (And the chorus screamed "NO!!"), some mail software
will put the initials of the original sender along with the ">" so that it
can be easier to trace who sent a message... That may be why we saw the
"ab>". It may have absolutely nothing to do with how Al signs his posts...

Later...
   Bert

|          Bert Edens - bedens at intellinet.com                 |
|      http://www.intellinet.com/~bedens/home.html            |
| Picard (about Q): "A member of the Q Continuum, who         |
| feels that it's his purpose in life to annoy us."           |
| Q: "Not my SOLE purpose. I like to spread myself around."   |