DIY Trepanation Revisited

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Mon Sep 25 22:23:00 EDT 1995

> We are all eagerly waiting the Black & Decker reply...
> also on the Trepanning tip, a group called Bivouac on DGC have a song
> by the
> same name... guess we were really aHEAD  of the trend! :-)
> --DF

There's also the _brainbloodvolume_ album from Ned's Atomic Dustbin - the
title is a coinage from the Bart Huges book (I've also seen it quoted as
"bloodbrainvolume"), and refers to the, well, volume of blood in the
brain (duh!) that is supposedly allowed to increase by trepanation...
looks like it's this year's craze!!

Get ahead, get a hole!

- Andy

ObTrackTitle: "Laithwaite Star Drive" off Simon House's _Yassassim_